In our Early Years
· Happiness is a priority
· Children learn through practical, challenging activities
· Respect for the child as an individual is of paramount importance
· The individual child is catered for, both in the planning of the curriculum and assessment
· Each child’s progress is carefully monitored and recorded
· Strong links are formed between home, school and the wider community
We have Nursery places available now! Children can start as soon as they turn 3 years old.
We offer 15 free hours a week which can be taken in the morning or afternoon.
Morning sessions are 8:30am until 11:30am.
Or afternoon sessions are 12:30pm to 3:30pm.
We also offer 30 hours if both parents work and earn at least £120 a week. Children come to Nursery Monday to Friday all day.
Our Reception is currently full.
Ms. Ward the Early Years Phase leader welcomes visits to the Early Years.